Please read our terms and conditions carefully.
Your use of the (www.epi-no.co.uk) site and purchase of our products on it means that you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Shopping with epi-no.co.uk
When you place an Order for an Epi-No you are agreeing to buy it for the price stated, subject to these terms.
- When you place an Order online we will send you an automated email from WorldPay to confirm that we have received it. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. If we are out of stock we will endeavour to let you know via email.
- Epi-No.co.uk reserves the right to cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory Rights.
- All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- Prices are quoted on Epi-No.co.uk in UK Pounds Sterling- outside the UK your credit card company will charge you in your local currency at the current rate. Please note that both charges and refunds are in UK Pounds Sterling and epi-no.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Epi-No.co.uk only ships to the UK and Ireland.
- You must pay for your Order before it is delivered and you can do so by credit card or debit card.
- If your delivery address is outside the UK and you order online you must pay by credit card.
- All prices are in £ (GBP) and are shown inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
- In the event that you receive a package that is incorrect, damaged or that you no longer need, we will gladly provide you with a full refund or send a replacement.
- Should you wish to send back unwanted goods please contact us by email or telephone for full instructions and a product return code.
- You have 7 days from the date you received the goods in which to return them to us for a refund.
- Refunds are issued directly to customer’s account.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of the products we supply, returned items must arrive in the same condition as when we sent them – i.e. unused, in original packaging and complete with all of the documentation / literature we provided with them.
- Please ensure when contacting us that you clearly state the reason why you would like a return or a replacement. We will issue your product return code promptly and ask that you send the package back to us within 7 days of receiving your order.
- In order for you to contact us or return goods, our details can be found on the contact us page.
- Orders can only be processed online using a credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Delta and Switch/solo)
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to ensure that these details cannot be intercepted by third party.
- Your credit card company may also carry out security checks to confirm that your order is genuine.
- * All Orders are subject to our own security and credit card verification procedures .
- Epi-No.co.uk reserves the right to withhold any order that has failed to be verified. Should there be any problem with verification of your card details you will be notified via email.
- We endeavour to keep Epi-No.co.uk as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that a stock will always be available.
- If we are unable to supply Epi-No to you in an acceptable time frame you will be refunded for it.
- Epi-No.co.uk delivers to destinations in the UK and Ireland only.
- For more information about our delivery charges please get in contact via email.
- All Epi-No’s sent to UK addresses will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery. All Epi-No’s sent to Ireland addresses will be sent via International Signed For Post.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on Epi-No.co.uk but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- Please Order from Epi-No.co.uk with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as Epi-No.co.uk cannot be responsible for this.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights as the consumer.
Copyright and Trade Marks
- All content of this site, including text, images, source codes, logos,
- Icons and photos and all other material, is the property of Epi-No.co.uk or its content providers and is protected by the United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
- The site is for personal use only and users may not exploit any part of the content in any way without the written permission of the copyright owner. All right reserved.
- Permission is granted to print and electronically copy portions of the
- Epi-No.co.uk site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Epi-No.co.uk or using this website as a shopping resource.
- The address for Epi-No is 22-24 Harborough Rd, Northampton, Kingsthorpe, NN2 7AZ