The benefits of EPI-NO Delphine Plus
Be as prepared as you can be
The EPI-NO is designed to be a positive part of your birth preparation.
Research and studies show that perineal massage, whether done manually or with a device such as the EPI-NO, will help to:-
- Enhance pelvic floor relaxation
- Safely stretch the perineum
- Reduce the risk of tearing or vaginal trauma
- Help restore pelvic floor function after-birth
- Mentally prepare you for birth
See what midwife and author, Emily Seddon, thinks about the EPI-NO.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!
Order before 12 noon for next-working-day UK delivery
The benefits of using the EPI-NO Delphine Plus
- A simple device to exercise anytime at home
- Reduces the risk of perineal tears and episiotomy
- Less stress for mother and baby during the second stage of labour
- Optimal device for speeding the regeneration/recovery process
- More sexual satisfaction
- Bio-feedback monitors and motivates your recovery performance
Don’t take our word for it!
Our survey of almost 1000 women gives a fair and honest account of their experiences of using the EPI-NO.
The results are authentic!
Also – our reviews are honest and untouched, with lots of common themes running through.
“The EPI-NO made me feel so prepared”
“Made me more prepared and aware of the stretching feeling to expect from childbirth.”
“I’m so happy I used the Epi-No. I didn’t need any stitches after child birth, and I felt it really helped me prepare my body and brain for the whole experience!”
“I definitely think that using the Epi-No helped with a calm and successful delivery.”